Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mommy Rocks!


Well, I have completed my first week using The Firm dvds. It is much like the exercise class I used to take, I guess our instructor stole most of her moves from these dvds :) They are NOT easy, but I feel really great after I have completed my work out for the day (usually at about 1 am as I have to wait for Maddie to be officially down for the night or I can't get all the way through the dvd, so my usual start time is somewhere around 11:45 pm).

Anywho, 5 work outs down, rest day tomorrow and then I am on to my second week!

And I have officially lost 11 pounds at Weight Watchers. Just 18 more pounds and the baby weight is gone - then I can start on the fertility drug weight. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. OMG impressive!
    Congrats, what a great start!
    (Now I am feeling ashamed.)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!