Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fabric lovelies and a super secret

Tragically, Tall Mouse in Cerritos, California is closing . . . but every cloud has a silver lining (or so I am told),
and my silver lining was 50% off discounts!

Look at some of these lovelies I picked up.
Bad iphone photos I know, but let's not be critical.


Why yes, that is a Joel Dewberry print there on the right side.
And yes, I did pay $2.50 for a yard of it.
You heard me. Jealous?


Hmmm, more prettiness. Ok, to be honest I got the green and brown Robert Kaufman polkadots and the blue damask and brown/blue polkadots at M&L the same day, but why be technical?

The point is I got tons of fabric yardage, some fat quarters, some zippers, and some thread, and this really weird easter egg on a stick that Maddie insisted upon getting and then promptly threw out of the car window at South and Carmenita - all for $48! Hello!

So what ever could I be doing with fabric and zippers and thread?
It's a big stinkin' secret!
Shhhhhh!!!!!!

You'll find out soon enough peeps!
Ok, probably already some of you know,
but let's pretend you don't so we can enjoy the mystery shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!