Friday, July 23, 2010

Contributing Writer at MamaBuzz



I have some exciting news! I have become a contributing writer at MamaBuzz! I will be contributing articles on the topics of Pregnancy and Childbirth, Crafts and Creative Projects, and Entertainment. I am super excited! Make sure to check out MamaBuzz (note the new awesome button in my side bar), and the contributors page where you can see a bio of yours truly. I am working on my first article and hoping to get it finished up and submitted this weekend in. So look for it in the next week or so!










4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can you get all of those topics in one article--sounds like an engaging read!!!
    Just kidding! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting! Looking forward to your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jessica - that is super awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!