Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Free Austenesque ebook!


A new site run by authors who write Jane Austen inspired fiction recently launched. It is called Austen Authors and I highly suggest you check it out! I hope someday to also be an "Austen Author," although Fitz and Lizzie is a completely different genre than most of the Austenesque books out there . . . we shall be the first Austen kid's book . . . but I digress . . .


Now through 10/2/10 you can get a FREE copy of the ebook version of According to Jane by Marilyn Brant . . . her publisher is giving away free ebook copies to celebrate the launch of her new book Friday Mornings at Nine. You can click over to the post about the free ebook on Austen Authors here. I just downloaded it for the Kindle application on my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!