Thursday, October 21, 2010

Because I just have too much time on my hands . . .



I have signed up for this year's National Novel Writing Month otherwise known as NaNoWriMo. The goal is to complete a novel of at least 50,000 words during the month of November. I originally signed up in 2008, but the last two Novembers have turned out to be some of the busiest and most full of upheaval in the last two years . . . which is saying a lot if you know anything about our last two years! This November is no different! I will be working full time until the 19th, and then I'm off, which is both a blessing and a curse! So the first part of the month I will be dealing with writing while I have no time, and the second part writing while I have no income. It promises to be fun!
I have had this novel bouncing around in my head for 5 years, so you think I'd have more of a headstart on it . . . but I have nothing! Not even a title. At this point not even a working title . . . although Ed has suggested Sleeping Beauty 2.0.
Whatever it ends up being titled it will be written in November of 2010.
Anyone want to join me for NaNoWriMo?

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!