Friday, January 7, 2011

Church Nursery Redux - Part the Third


The church nursery redecorating extravaganza is chugging merrily along . . .

And by merrily I mean me on a ladder and Ed on a chair with two screaming toddlers thrashing around on the floor beneath us . . .

Ah, good times.

I've been so excited to get these up on the nursery walls, are they not awesome?


Vinyl polkadots in teal, green, light blue, and white. They are so pretty on the grey walls!


We put them up on the top half of the wall (leaving room for the blinds, mirror, and several other items that need to go up on the walls) and I think they are fab-u-lous!


I ordered them from Right on the Walls. They have some really neat vinyl wall art, including great shapes like the Outlined and Solid Polkadots we put up.

The bathroom has also been painted (pictures to come soon) and I'm getting another sheet of white polkadots to go up in the bathroom, and I think we will get some more white ones to fill out the nursery walls as well.

So what do you think? Have you ever used vinyl wall art? So far I am really pleased with it!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! I just started playing with vinyl wall art when we built in our garage, and it's so fun. I'm hoping it will come down as easily as it went up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!