Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Read a Free Chapter of Caroline Bingley!


As much as I love Austen, I only started reading Austen sequels and adaptations recently. I think I was scared of them! I was incredibly lucky that the first one I read was Charlotte Collins by Jennifer Becton. It was ah-mazing! If you haven't read it, go buy it now . . . no really . . . I'll wait . . .


The problem with reading Charlotte Collins as my first Austen sequel, however, is that not all of them live up to it. There are some good, some not so good, but I can honestly say, thus far Charlotte Collins is by far my favorite. So imagine my excitement over Becton's new novel Caroline Bingley, which is coming out this summer! I love that she's chosen to write about such a universally despised character! I, for one, have some sympathy with Caroline and cannot wait for her to get her own story!

Now for the best part! You can read the first chapter of Caroline Bingley free online right now! But only until the middle of the week! So hurry! Go! Read it! I promise you'll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!