Monday, May 21, 2012

Costume Party Madness

Prepare to die of cute.

I'm not joking.  You've been warned.


My now four year old daughter, Maddie, came up with the genius idea of having a costume party for her birthday.  She was incredibly committed to this scheme and it ended up being ah-mah-zing.  This kid has more style and savvy in her little finger than I do in my whole body.


We had a blast.  We made princess wreaths out of pipe cleaner, ribbons, and fabric flowers.  We had ring pops and made linky necklaces.  There was a Rapunzel cake.  Her brother took a huge spoonful out of it before the party but she told him it was okay.


We had little girls in adorable costumes and poor Jamie the lone knight among the ladies.


It rocked.

5 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!