Thursday, February 4, 2010

One month down, eleven more to go

February is a short month, I need to keep that in mind . . . also, we are gearing up to move to God knows where . . . so trying to keep my expectations of myself realistic, so hard!

1.  Super Secret Craft that is being done for someone's birthday.
2. Valentine's Day stuff, I really want to make these from Sew Mama Sew.  I would love to make a little skirt for Mads, and onsie for James but again, being realistic.
3.  Get rid of more stuff.
4.  Finish one other project, preferably the coca-cola skirt before Maddie is too big to ever wear it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica! I've actually got a few fabrics picked out for the boy quilt - I'm not even sure what they all are, but everything is from a different collection. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm not using all of them from this set, but here's a link to the fabric square set I bought: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39835021

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!