Thursday, August 19, 2010

Picaboo - Get a Free Book!

People, I am so excited I can't even tell you! Why you ask? Cause I got something fantabulous for basically free, and I'm gonna get another! And you can too!

I follow several frugal living / mommy deals type of blogs which is where I found out about a great deal Picaboo was having a few weeks ago (and about the current one). I was able to get a FREE large photo book, I only had to pay shipping. The software Picaboo uses was easy to download, simple to use, and their shipping was super fast. A few days after I uploaded my book I got it in the mail!


I chose the Classic Custom cover . . . and it's breathtaking!
Love it it pieces.


There are so many different styles and layouts for the inside of your book. I went with a clean, modern feel because I thought it served our pictures best.



Any pixelation issues are definitely the fault of my low-lighting and use of a camera phone.
The pictures in the book are crystal clear.




Maddie is absolutely thrilled to see pictures of herself and her "Buddy" in a book!



Here is the really cool, exciting part! Picaboo currently has another FREE book deal going on! You can get a 20 page 8 1/2 x 11 photo book and all you have to pay is shipping (about $8, but so totally worth it)! You have to order before August 31st to take advantage of this awesome deal! You can choose either the Large Classic, Classic Leather, or Custom Classic (that's the cover I chose) valued up to $39.99! I will so be taking advantage of this deal - wouldn't this make awesome Christmas presents? (Everyone on my Christmas list forget you read that. Mom, that means you!)
Here is all you need to do:

Go to Picaboo and download their software
Create Your Book - give yourself some time to do this!
Use code FREEBK at checkout

Remember it will be about $8 in shipping costs, and the shipping was really quick, I think it is 3-5 days and mine came in about three . . . and order your book before August 31st!
There are so many awesome ideas you could use for your photobook! You can "scrapbook" a vacation, or special event, or even write your own story!
What will you do with your free book?

1 comment:

  1. Wow....what an amazing deal. I bet your Mum would cherish something like that. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!