Here's the deal - my life is super unsettled at the moment, I can't even tell you where I will be living next month so I am going to make my goals for the year pretty short and then kind of do month by month goals. That will allow me to modify my goals when we move, etc. So here are my big goals for 2010:
1. Submit my children's book manuscript to a publisher.
2. The Catalina Marathon, I honestly don't see how this is going to happen, seeing as it's in 7 weeks and Liz and I have been off our training schedule for a few months. But there it is.
3. Read through the Bible - I have this goal every year, I have read Genesis so many times ;)
4. Start and Finish three quilts.
5. Christmas stockings for Maddie and James.
I will start my monthly goal list here - we are already halfway through January so it will be kind of short.
1. Finish Maddie's coca-cola skirt.
2. Get some official pictures of the babies.
3. Add some length to the Zaney quilt to bring it closer to a twin size so he can grow with it.
4. Submit F&L to a publisher.
5. Have a garage sale and get rid of lots of stuff!
Here is to a great 2010!