Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mommy was touched by Fish!


Tuesday night, Ed and I, his sister Cynthia, and his friend Gary, went to see Fish in concert at the House of Blues on Sunset.  For those of you who don't know (that would probably be all of you), Fish is the former lead singer of the British progressive rock band Marillion which Gary, Ed, and Cynthia have been fans of for years.  Fish hasn't been in LA since 1997 (apparently Ed and Gary somehow missed this because this was everyone's first Fish concert), so the crowd was out of their minds with excitement.  It was an awesome experience, we were so close to the stage - and during one song Fish came down into the audience and he actually touched Cynthia and I on our heads!  Whooo hoo!  It was like being blessed by the Pope or something!

Awesome Possum!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe how big Maddie is getting!!! She is really a doll. I hope all is going well in the land of babies. I miss all of you, I really do.

    Take care of yourself and that little Angel. *Huggles* - Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!