Monday, August 9, 2010

Shop Feature - MP Photography

I cannot express how much I love these pictures of Maddie and James.


I was so excited to get the cd of photos from Marisa of MP Photography. We had the kids take pictures with her in early June, and I am so beyond thrilled at how they turned out.


My children are more interested in checking out the sound and lighting system hidden in the bushes than they are posing for pictures.

Some of these shots leave me speechless . . .



I cannot reccommend Marisa enough. She was so sweet and worked so well with my rambunctious children, especially Maddie who just takes off and runs around like a wild thing when she sees any open space.


These pictures take my breath away.


If you are in the Southern California area, please consider using MP Photography, I know you will have as good of an experience as we did!








1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!