Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dear Jane Pen Pal Project

I have been so swamped recently with all the awesome, cool, exciting stuff I have some how managed to get myself involved in. As it turns out, there are only 24 hours in the day, and a significant portion of those are required for sleep if you want to be at all functional.
Whose idea was that?



One of the super rad projects I am working on is the Dear Jane Pen Pal Program over on my site Indie Jane. We are connecting Austen fans and readers all over the world and reviving the lost art of letter writing. Sign ups are running through 9/15 so there is still time to be a part. I would love for some of my blog readers to join us! It doesn't matter what level of Austen-fan you are, if you love literature and letter writing (or want to love letter writing) please join us!

Image provided by Simon Howden / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


1 comment:

  1. Hello! Are you still doing the Jane Austen pen pal program?

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!