Friday, August 19, 2011

Hello Beautiful

It's official! I have turned into my mother.



In the morning, this is the most beautiful sight . . . just think, this time last year I wasn't a coffee drinker at all. And now here I have my own pot and everything!

I can't really claim to have fully turned into my mom quite yet, she drinks it black. Hard core. I still have to throw some flavored creamer into my cup. Someday though, someday I will drink it black as night and dark as pitch. And like it.

Make sure to stop by here on Monday to read the first chapter of my novel in it's entirety!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah... I'm not quite there yet. If I drink brewed coffee, it's half milk. I like a sweet latte now and again and have succumbed to the pleasure of a frappucino, but no further. Tea is still it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've discovered these awesome little creamer packs - it's 2.28 for a box at Walmart and it lasts me about a week cause I use two creamers per cup. It's white chocolate flavored! Yums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I am afraid that I am on my way to "needing" coffee. I used to never drink it, but lately it is fairly often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh coffee is a beautiful, beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!