1. There are not enough hours in my day.
2. I will never be as perfect or as accomplished as I want to be.
3. My eyes are bigger than my tummy.
4. Piles of unfinished projects are both overwhelming and depressing.
5. I suck at prioritizing.
6. Caffeine is a miracle drug to which I am hopelessly addicted.
7. Yo Gabba Gabba was obviously created by people high on illegal narcotics.
8. We only get warm sunny days for so many days out of the year, I should be making sure my kids are out enjoying more of them.
9. I would love to lock myself in a hotel room for a weekend just to write . . . a caffeine fueled writing and editing binge without worrying about anything but the pieces of story in my head. Trifling things like dishes, laundry, nap times, and showering. However, if I actually ever did this the Mommy guilt would kill me.
10. His grace is sufficient.