Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Free Short Story - Cancellation Notice

One of my favorite authors, Jennifer Becton (Charlotte Collins), has a new novel coming out this summer called Absolutely Liability. It is the first in the Southern Fraud Series, a six book series of thrillers set (you guessed it!) in the south.

If there is one thing I like better than Austenesque sequels it's mysteries. I really, secretly and desperately, want to be a sexy, smart-talking, quick on her feet girl-detective, but enough about me . . .

Jennifer has a free short story from the Southern Fraud thriller series up on her site. It is called Cancellation Notice and you should totally go there now and read it! And if you want to be total sweetheart, let her know if you love it (cause of course you will) and that I sent you!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!