Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Newest Article at Mama Buzz


My newest article is up at Mama Buzz. One of the categories that I am a supposed expert on is "entertainment," and I have yet to write an entertainment post because I didn't want to feel I was being blatantly promotional of one particular movie or book, etc. But it is spring and the surest sign of spring is that baseball season has begun, so I've written an article on baseball! (I am sure you are all just flabbergasted to learn I like baseball). I tried to include a little bit of everything, majors, minors, ticket specials for families this summer, movies! I would love if you could hop on over and read it . . . and leave a comment there! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!